SmartWork digital forms put permits to work right in your pocket.
The manual paper-based creation, completion, submission and approval of permits to work are consistently major causes for project delays. In addition, maintaining the hard-copy documents from different job sites creates an entirely separate organizational challenge. SmartWork helps teams eliminate those problems by allowing them to create digital permits to work that can quickly be spun up and sent out for approval.
With a straightforward interface, administrators and supervisors can use SmartWork to convert their typical permit to work forms to a digital format. Once created, site managers can access the forms on mobile devices to complete in real time. With a few taps, the team can then notify a designated approver to check the completed permit application. With SmartWork’s automation features, you can control alerts to achieve one ultimate goal — getting approval to start your project immediately.
SmartWork improves your permitting process by enabling teams to:
- Build forms for confined spaces, hot work, cold work, excavation, LOTO, and more
- Standardize your permits to work and capture key required information every time
- Customize multiple forms for use with different permitting projects
- Easily manage the permit completion, review, and approval process to ensure work starts on time and under approved conditions
- Keep your team informed of permit statuses by sending automatic notification upon completion