At the intersection of “using big data” and “an engaged leadership team” is true safety excellence. In many organizations, there are enough managers but not enough safety leaders. These organizations often struggle to evolve their safety cultures across departments, business units, regions, and countries.
Can leveraging business intelligence drive the journey to safety excellence? Through case studies, practical applications of safety analytics and a discussion of leaderships’ role in a world-class safety culture, Chuck Pettinger, Ph.D., Process Change Leader at Predictive Solutions Corporation, will outline a roadmap to cultural excellence.
View this webinar to learn how to establish a proactive safety culture in which safety analytics is used to engage employees and leadership, build a continuous improvement, and sustain positive momentum.
How can leaders…
- Demonstrate their commitment to safety?
- Get in front of safety issues?
- Identify and address cultural issues?
- Be held accountable for positive safety activities?
- Motivate lasting safety change?
- Create and maintain a learning organization?