The Design phase configures the Implementation Plan and software based on your organization’s vision, goals and objectives.
The Deliver phase executes the customized Implementation Plan across the organization.
The Follow-Up phase measures the results to date to ensure the plan is on track to meet the organization’s objectives.
The Health Check phase ensures the health of the overall plan for long-term success.
Every employee goes home safe every day
Predictive Solutions’ Implementation Services allow our customers to get up and running on our solutions as quickly as possible. They also create a sustainable safety program that continues to deliver value over the long term. We create customized Implementation Plans based on four key components:
Phase 1: Design
Configures the Implementation Plan and software based on your organization’s vision, goals and objectives. Predictive Solutions’ Implementation Managers will execute a Design phase that:
- Incorporates the company’s vision for workplace safety and any goals and objectives tied to that vision
- Identifies gaps between the current and desired state and creates a strategy for closing those gaps
- Collects information for the configuration and delivery of the software, including technical information such as inspection checklists, contacts, locations and users
Phase 2: Deliver
Executes the customized Implementation Plan across the organization including tactical training for all end users of the software, as well as strategic training for the company’s leaders and managers who will drive sustainability. Predictive Solutions’ Implementation Managers will execute a Deliver phase that covers:
- Observer Training – Prepares users of Predictive Solutions’ Web and mobile technologies to document safety inspections and observations
- Report Training – Provides a tutorial on how to use the software to help identify areas of risk and predict where the next injury is likely to occur
- Administrative Training – Provides instruction on how to make administrative updates to the software as an organization evolves, such as adding a new users, workgroups, etc.
Phase 3: Follow-Up
Measures the results to date of the customized Implementation Plan to ensure it is on track to meet the organization’s objectives. Where needed, the Implementation Plan is further customized and adjusted to account for any new developments .Predictive Solutions’ Implementation Managers will execute a Follow-Up phase that:
- Reviews the results to date to determine trends and establish benchmarks
- Identifies and addresses any significant deviation from the Plan developed in the Design step
- Uncovers unexpected areas of need which should be accounted for and met with a solution
Phase 4: Health Check
Ensures the health of the overall Implementation initiative to ensure constant progress and long-term success. Key metrics are benchmarked against other Predictive Solutions customers to identify areas for improvement. Predictive Solutions’ Implementation Managers will execute a Health Check phase that:
- Reviews key success metrics such as utilization, quality of observations and leading and lagging indicator trends
- Reviews successes and opportunities for improvement as compared to the Plan developed in the Design step
- Identifies any changes to your organization’s vision, goals or objectives for workplace safety, and configures the software to align with the changes
- Benchmarks your results against best-in-class results from other Predictive Solutions customers